Depending on the type of bank and its location a whole palette of services is offered to businesses. General banking services are:
- Safeguarding clients deposits, checking and issuing corporate savings accounts for businesses.
- Issuing loans to corporate companies and firms.
- Handling money transactions such as wire transfers and cashiers checks.
- Handling company incorporation offshore.
Most banking services are provided as listed below:
- Execute transactions via ATM
- Ability to visit the branch location
- Order transactions by telephone / fax
- Internet banking